**Home** | [GRAFICO](grafico.html)
### Welcome to the plugins repository for Archi
This site has been created to keep track of all plugins that have been created for Archi. No need to be feature full to be listed here. The goal is to provide food for those who wants to try new features or who needs inspiration or help to start creating their own extension.
We will also provide hosting if plugin existing in tarball only.
Don't hesitate to [open an issue](https://github.com/archi-contribs/archi-contribs.github.io/issues/new) if you want us to reference or host your plugin.
Here is a list of current plugins:
* [Archi Eclipse Update Site](https://github.com/archi-contribs/eclipse-update-site)
* [ArchiGITPlugin](https://github.com/archi-contribs/ArchiGITPlugin) is a plugin for Archi that allows models to be versioned to a GIT repository. It has some limitation (ArchiMate only, no Canvas and images support) and doesn't work with Archi v3.x.
* [shared-model-repository](https://github.com/archi-contribs/shared-model-repository) is a public model repository created using ArchiGITPlugin.
* [archi-grafico-plugin](grafico.html) allows to load/save a model in GRAFICO (Git fRiendly Archi FIle COllection). This is the basis for a powerful repository support.
* [archi-model-repository](https://github.com/archi-contribs/archi-modelrepository-plugin) is an extension to Archi that allows collaborative work on Archi through sharing and versioning of models in a Repository.
* [Form plugin](https://github.com/archi-contribs/form-plugin): add the ability to show and update elements and relationships properties in a form.
* [Specialization plugin](https://github.com/archi-contribs/specialization-plugin): allow to change the icon of elements and to replace the label of elements and relationships.
* [Script plugin](https://github.com/archi-contribs/script-plugin): automates some actions (load model, generate web site, ...).
* [Database plugin](https://github.com/archi-contribs/database-plugin): persist Archimate models in a central database (SQL or Neo4J).
* [Service Now import plugin](https://github.com/archi-contribs/snow-import-plugin): Download CMDB information from Service Now web services and convert them to Archimate elements and relationships.
The Archi-Contrib Team